Friday, January 16, 2009

a vision revised

My agenda for this friday was to get a whopping start on our wedding/marriage scrapbook. I had recently finished my RTS scrapbook (and only 4 years after graduating). I got out all my stuff (there is a lot and it was scattered among several different places). As I looked at it all I was at a complete loss as to where to start. So, about 4 hours later, I had organized a bunch of memorabilia and threw out a lot of stuff I didn't need. So, I guess I made a lot of progress but it wasn't what I pictured today to be. I was hoping to have had at least two or three pages started and finished whereas I only started one (and didn't finish it, mind you). After all that, I've lost my enthusiasm and stamina. This is a lesson for me. Waiting this long to scrapbook stuff is a bit overwhelming. Maybe after a bit of a break, I'll come back to this project with more gusto. With every project there is the yucky stuff and the fun stuff. I thought it would be fun stuff today but I spent a lot of energy doing the yucky stuff. Yuck before fun, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment