Thursday, January 8, 2009

a new adventure





I have been looking for a new and different way to make an income these past few months. We are doing fine financially but I was unsure what this baby would mean for teaching (still don't know). This has been in the back of my mind as I was looking for new and inventive ways to decorate the rooms in my new home. I have stewed and stewed and have come across this cool product from Uppercase Living. Soon afterwards, my old friend Grace informed me that she was now a demonstrator for that same company. Needless to say, that sparked my interest. I checked out the info she gave me and the sites and when the time was right (interpret: had a good deal on starter fees) I signed up. I wouldn't say that I'm a natural at sales but I am motivated enough by how convenient this business is to get better at it. I pretty certain that doing what is involved will feel awkward at first but I am definitely willing to give it a shot. Not to mention, that I also get some great benefits. Not only do I but so do those who offer to host a Uppercase Living "open house". If I had not signed up to be a demonstrator I am certain I would have hosted an open house. However, this way I can work from home, get to know new people, and have fun with this very fun and interesting decor. If you are interested in buying, hosting, or demonstrating let me know. I am going to host my own open house at the end of the month or the beginning of next month, so you might get an invite. In the meantime here is my website where you can browse the products available in the online catalog: http://guittahogue.uppercaseliving.net (note that this is NOT a "www" address and that it is not ".com" but ".net".

1 comment:

  1. This looks really neat! I"m glad that you found something that is enjoyable for you. I hope that it goes well and grows and grows!

    ReplyDelete