Wednesday, October 22, 2008

working theory

Yesterday, I decided to burn all this anxious and restless energy by running several errands that were put on hold. I also extended my workout to an hour. It helped. I did the same today too. Now, it may be true that I am just feeling more energy and it needed to be used. It is nice to have energy--I'm far more productive. I got to pick up some supplies to make a headboard I've been planning for months. David and I got some bedding for our guest room (on sale since linens n' things is going out of business). I've gone grocery shopping, baby shower shopping (for 3 friends who had or are having babies). I emptied 3 boxes that were in our 2nd bedroom (which I will now refer to as the nursery even though it looks nowhere near one at this point). This is really different than a week ago. A week ago I was pooped to just walk to the kitchen to get a drink of water. So, things appear to be better for now. Thought I would update you.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! Extending your workout was a great idea! Keeping regular exercise will help you in so many ways later on.
    Love you, Guitta!

    ReplyDelete