Tuesday, October 14, 2008

kickin' up my heels

I was so nervous last night and this morning but happily, and on the first try, we heard the marvelous, music-to-my-ears heartbeat. It sounded like (hoosh, eesh, hoosh, eesh). She said everything sounded and looked great and that I'm considered a low risk pregnancy. Yeehaw! I think I love my obgyn just because she is associated with all of this good news. I am so thankful!! David was laughing at me because I honestly couldn't wipe the grin off my face as we were walking out of the office. Thank ya'll for your prayers!

4 comments:

  1. i really can't remember a time I've felt better than when we heard jack's heartbeat for the first time - i can picture your grin and totally relate. SO THRILLED.

    now you need a pregnancy countdown ticker on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guitta, what a blessing! I, and we, are happy that the nursery plans can go forward in earnest. :-) Love to you, David, and the little one. J

    ReplyDelete