Monday, October 6, 2008

today

This morning I have not been feeling fatigued or sleepy. Also, I have not been feeling nauseous. I'm not sure why I haven't been feeling these things since I have been feeling them for the past month but I will choose not to worry about it until we go to the doctor again next tuesday. I know some women stopped having symptoms and then had a miscarriage but also other women stated that they've had their symptoms stop and then start again due to the hormones coming in waves. So, really I have nothing to go on. I'm still asking for prayers for the baby and thanks to all of ya'll who have.

I've had more cravings. I made a running list in my mind last night of things we "needed" from the grocery store. Everything I craved, we did not have.

1. smoothies
2. cottage cheese
3. pickles (typical, right?)
4. hot tamales (candy)
5. strawberry twizzlers (although last night I wanted them more than I do right now)
6. watermelon

Things that are sweet and cold are wonderful (except ice cream), like applesauce, smoothies, watermelon, real fruit popsicles.

Doughnuts and cake are really attractive to me too, but i haven't allowed myself much access to those things...yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment