Wednesday, December 31, 2008

not much to say

I don't have much to say but it has been awhile. I am now 21 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty good. I have a few bad days a month that seem to coincide with when my bad days were before pregnancy. It could be in my head but I just don't know. I am quite round these days. People tell me that I'm still small for being almost through with my fifth month but I have no way of really knowing how I'm doing. I am still diggin' mint chocolate chip ice cream. The holidays have been fun because I have enjoyed the food in ways that I haven't in a long time. Oh, the ham, the veggies, the rolls...everything was wonderful. I enjoyed more than my fair share of desserts (You could say that I was quite naughty in that area). Just today, David got to feel Bubba move. I know that he was pleased--it was written all over his face. I am really glad that we are at that stage.

This coming semester I am only teaching two classes instead of three. It is great because I no longer have to travel to Raymond (about an hour away). I also hope that this will mean I can focus on getting the nursery ready among a zillion other projects I have in my head (like finally putting pictures on our walls). I can't believe we are headed toward spring already. I've been really blessed this winter season and I am so so so thankful.

I just mailed out our christmas cards so I am so sorry that they are late.

No comments:

Post a Comment