Friday, December 5, 2008

friday night lights

I'm sitting in bed listening to my parents, my aunt and uncle, and david talk about jehovah's witness "church". I left the "discussion" because of the "high volume talking" that was going on. I have a small tolerance for these arguments now. I remember being charged and raring to go in such instances but now I find myself wanting to retreat to my room and read or watch something relaxing. Besides that, I ate more than my share of fajitas tonight which left me uncomfortable. Today was such a long day with teaching in the morning, running errands frantically to get the house ready for our guests, and then preparing for our traditional belhaven singing christmas tree. (For those who don't know, this is a yearly festivity that Belhaven college puts on where they have a live chorus in the shape of Christmas tree sing carols and hymns). So, as I am hoping to relax into sleepy time, a huge argument over cults was not what I wanted. I just want to watch a funny sitcom and go to bed. Which I will do right now. Good night.

1 comment: