Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Christmas cheer!

January is just about over but I thought I would post some Christmas photos.  They make me smile.  I hope they make you smile, too. 

 I have started calling Judah "my squishy".  I got the idea from Finding Nemo.  Sometimes, I accidently say, "my smooshy" but it still just as cute.

                                                                                   
Rare moment where both are looking in similar directions and posing.  I'm pretty sure that Judah was trying to eat something on David.  David was tolerating it fairly well.
They are not quite at the age where they are playing together but for very VERY brief moments.  Here is one of those moments where they have a few minutes of interaction. 


David made himself a little fort next to the Christmas tree.  It is what childhood is made of.  Am I right?  I always wanted my little private cozy corner.  If I were a kid, this little spot would have been awesome with its prime location, warm climate, and excellent views. 

No comments:

Post a Comment