Wednesday, January 4, 2012

activities that align with "Being Guitta"

I have begun a list of activities that I enjoy.  One of those items is making lists, actually.  Lists help me clear the clutter in my brain and helps me feel organized.  According to research, clutter can decrease happiness.  It makes sense to me.  On my desktop of this laptop, I have five lists going.  I am pretty sure where this list-making gene came from.  Yes, you, Dad.  :)  It is a satisfying chore because it requires little physical labor and yet offers a feeling of organization.  (see: Pinterest.com)  I have lists of products that appeal to me.  Why?  I want to remember these objects when I have the money to spend on them.  Otherwise, I won't remember and then I'll buy a shirt and hit my forehead (*ouch) when I realize "Shoot! I needed a roasting pan."  I have lists of projects around the house that I would like to start or complete.  I probably add more than I cross out.  *Sigh*  I have lists of things to do when my parents come into town.  I have a list of Christmas gifts we bought for folks (with lots of love) just to make sure we stay within our budget.  I love lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment