Tuesday, March 10, 2009

i heart u2

U2 is going on tour again. I am somewhat surprised that they are still pulling out albums and touring. Don't get me wrong--I'm thrilled. I am always slow to like their new albums just because I get attached to the music that I like and don't break out very often. It is neat to see david and my in-laws try new music all the time. It is cool but it isn't me. So, I've listened to a few of the songs from "No Line on the Horizon" and some of them are pretty good. I can see myself liking them in the future. They have a song named "Cedars of Lebanon" and I was disappointed that it wasn't better sounding. Anyway, back to what I first started saying--they are going on tour. This past monday they posted their tour dates for the first half of the tour (mostly european). However, the second half (without listing dates) will cover Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, and Tampa. All of these are options for us. David would love to go so maybe that is something we can shoot for. We just don't know which city to go for. But there is time for that. We have a few months (or at least weeks) before the tickets go on sale. I am pleased especially since I couldn't get tickets with the last concert tour they went on. Not because I didn't try.

1 comment:

  1. I so hope you get to go! That would be tremendously grand!

    ReplyDelete