Tuesday, February 16, 2010

sweet friends, sweet treats, sweet SAINTS WINNING the SUPERBOWL!!

Here are some pictures of our Superbowl night.  We all were thrilled to see the Saints "finish strong".  I am not a football girl at all but the Saints have really turned me onto the game.  It was such a good thing for our state. 
Anyway, here is a cutie makin' love to the camera while my little one admires her sparkle!  Iris entertained David all night.  She was incredibly gentle with him.  And oh yeah--she is a LSU tigers fan, don't ya know?!

I want to show David Jr. when he is older that he was alive when the Saints went to the Superbowl and kicked tail. 
Here is a close up of his shirt.  It was an appropriate shirt given to us by cousin Robbie and soon-to-be-bride, Natalie.  We told them that he would wear it when the Saints went to the superbowl.  As soon as he put it on, the game started swing our way. 
Roy and David becoming more acquainted.  I believe they are ready for a chunky boy of their own.  Theirs probably won't contrast as much (wink, wink ;)
Two handsome fellas holding their cutie patootie babies.  I love it!!!
So so handsome.  Makes me gush.

1 comment:

  1. oh what sweet pics Guitta! Iris is so cute, and David is precious. We saw a bunch of pictures of David on Esther's camera this weekend (we went for a quick trip Sat). They were great, I can't wait to get to see him and yall again.

    ReplyDelete