Saturday, February 20, 2010

if you like it than you better put a sling on it

I went to a la leche meeting this past week and several of the girls were talking about a youtube video inspired by Beyonce's song "Put a ring on it".  I played it a few minutes ago and realized that the maker of this video was Leigh Pennebaker, a girl I went to college with.  I always liked her.  She always seemed above the fray and was extremely talented yet kind.  Well, I learned a while back that she moved to New York City and has her sculptures all over the city in high end stores like Saks.  Good for her.  I am proud to have known and am happy to hear of her success.  Also, love that she is an attachment parent.  :)  Here is her video.

1 comment:

  1. i seriously can not stop laughing. so so so funny. how crazy that you know her! gotta love a sling mama : )

    ReplyDelete