Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas in Newellton

I hate this picture of me, but I couldn't resist posting since my two Davids look great!



David Jr. was nearing nap time so the joys of new experiences like crinkly wrapping paper in pretty colors was getting old.  If this picture had sound you would hear whining. 


Happy David!


He is on his new bear rug from Grandmere.  So soft and cuddly (the bear, I mean--although David Jr. is definitely soft and cuddly).


David is wearing a hat and bib from his Taita (lebanese for Grandmother).  He didn't mind wearing the hat.


Getting some lovin' from his Aunt Esther.  He loves his Aunt!


A great shot with the pretty tree in the background.  I love those pjs.  I think we left them at the Hogue house?

Full of comfort and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment