Sunday, August 9, 2009

juicy





We were at Primo's restaurant when some of the women who worked there came out and started doting on our son and kept calling him "juicy". I really loved the term. It just sounds delectable, doesn't it? He does look like if you pricked him with a pin he might slowly deflate. It brings up funny and cute pictures for me (though that last one might not sound pleasant to some of you).

Here is the recent stuff on baby david: He is about 19 lbs now. He laughs, can roll from his back to his side, tries to put things in his mouth and misses a lot. He started nursing every 3 to 4 hours (hurray and boohoo at the same time). We read him so much better than before. We know when he is sleepy, hungry, bored, happy. He has a 5 o'clock shadow on his head and i'm so glad that his hair is growing back. He was looking like mr. clean for a while. He isn't going to be one of those babies that doesn't have hair until 2.

David and I are starting back up with our jobs (David is fulltime and I'm teaching partime (6hours a week). I am starting next week and in need of a good babysitter that I trust. I am going to bring the babysitter with me for awhile so that if there is something that goes wrong or if he needs to nurse I will be nearby. My classes take breaks anyway and nursing only lasts ten minutes or so. I would like to have the babysitter lined up ASAP so that we can schedule her to come and spend time with him so that he will be used to her. We are praying about this person and hope something works out, otherwise, I might have a baby attached to me while I talk about development ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment