Tuesday, April 22, 2008

cora's fun weekend (written from the perspective of cora)

I was scared mommy and daddy were going to leave me on friday when I saw them packing the car but I actually got to go with them. Yippee. It was raining outside the whole drive to gramma and grampa's house so i had to keep arguing with my parents to open the windows. I don't get why they don't love to get wet--its awesome. At one point, daddy let me out at a place called "starbucks" (they are always drinking some weird water in there) and I ran and ran in the rain (I really had to go poopy). Daddy wasn't too happy.

I love gramma and granpa's house. I get all sorts of attention. They have this fuzzy stuff on the floor called carpet and it really scratches my back good.
They also have windows that I can see out of. I saw a man on a "lawnmower". I barked and barked but he never turned around or went away. Hmph!
And mommy called me a sitting duck because I found a big puddle and sat in it up to my neck. They laughed. Daddy was a little bit upset because I was gonna be all wet for the drive home.
Lucky for me, it wasn't raining so my parents opened the window for me. I dried off pretty quick on the way back home.

2 comments:

  1. Cora, you ares such an intelligent and well-spoken girl! I'm so glad that you had such a good time on your weekend. You're really growing up so fast!
    Love,
    Cristy

    ReplyDelete