Wednesday, April 16, 2008

birthday loot

Here are some photos of the great gifts David got me. He knows me so well. I couldn't get some of them right side up but I figure most of you know and can tilt your head to the left.

This is a Baby Blues comic strip book. I love the baby blues comics and now I can read it when I need to escape for a little while.

This is a Brain Age game for my nintendo ds lite. It helps your brain functioning by making you practice certain skills like reading and math. Right now, my brain age is 68. Which is pretty bad since ideally your supposed to be 20. Cora also wanted to pose for the picture.

David (so cute) gave be sewing lessons. He put a thimble in a ring box. I thought he bought me jewelry at first and was relieved to see how creative and cute he presented what I really wanted.



2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Thanks for putting these up. :) I like how you creatively posed with thimble.
    What a great guy you have (and what a great gal he has!)
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thimble in jewelry box. very clever.

    ReplyDelete