Tuesday, March 18, 2008

a great day



Saturday was a spectacular and full day. David and I went to the St. Paddy's day parade at 11 or so and enjoyed the sights. We weren't sure what to expect but the feel was very much a small town mardi gras. We walked around enjoying the sunshine (i got sunkissed on the nose and forehead) and watched people kill each other for beads. After having a polish sausage, we headed home and decided to go to the park with Cora. We were so pleased that we could hang out there without having her on a leash AND without having her "love" people so much ("love" is another word for jump on, lick, follow, and pester). She loved them but she didn't jump--I couldn't be more proud. We hung out there until it was time to get ready for dinner. We joined up with David's parents and a family friend at Que Sera's and then went to the Ballet Magnificat performance of The Scarlet Cord. I have a picture of us at the restaurant but I don't have it with me. I load it next chance I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment