Thursday, November 22, 2007

random things to be thankful for

Inspired by my friend, Cristy's blog about random things she is thankful for, I thought I would come up with one of my own (not in any particular order).

1. The Office on DVD
2. David wanting to hold the leash while we walk the dog.
3. car heaters
4. remote controls
5. church starting at 11am
6. decaf coffee with half n half
7. barnes & noble
8. garage sales
9. my fingernails
10. inside jokes
11. computer keyboards that have the right amount of give with each key.
12. when it gets dark at 8pm rather than 5pm
13. the word "eclectic"
14. scotch tape
15. catalogues
16. coffee rani (you would have to be from covington or mandeville, la to understand this one).
17. calm hot tea from starbucks
18. my new last name being as simple as 'Hogue'
19. hot baths
20. Baby Blues comic strip

2 comments: