Friday, November 9, 2007

mistletoe marketplace

I am attempting to go to the mistletoe marketplace again this year. I have gone once before and enjoyed the idea of having all these vendors in one spot. However, I was completely surprised to see women dressed to the nines (high heeled shoes, nice clothes) to go shopping. Comfort would seem important since you are walking around a huge floor for several hours--but not to these ladies. I have this rebellious streak that wants to walk in there with jeans, tennis shoes, and my LSU t-shirt just to fly in the face of all the froo-froo, ole miss lovin', haute couture wearin' ladies. I think I would do it too if it were not too cold for me to wear a short-sleeved shirt. We'll see how it goes. I may have a different impression this year.

1 comment:

  1. My friend Victoria goes (who by the way, you would really like, I think) and she is definitely not a froo-froo kind of girl, besides, she's a MSU fan. :)
    I think you should go as you feel comfortable. You can always wear a turtleneck under your t-shirt. That used to be cool. :) I know you could get away with it in Russia, here anything goes!
    Love you! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete