Wednesday, October 3, 2007

rose-colored glasses











Some of you may dispute what I am about to write by stating that I have rose-colored glasses on. Maybe so. It doesn't matter. In the words of Jack Black from the movie "Shallow Hal" (paraphrased): if i think i am dating a hot chick and you don't see it, why should i care? I still see a hot chick.

I believe that Bono, the lead singer of the world-famous band U2, looks like my beloved David. And happy am I since I have had a crush on Bono for years. I admit that when I first met David I didn't see Bono. It was after some time of dating that I could see similar characteristics. Here are some pictures of Bono and you can decide for yourself. I see similarities in the nose, shape of the head, teeth, crinkly wrinkles around the eyes, mouth.

If I gave David some "bono-shades" and maybe a cowboy hat you would see what I mean.




6 comments:

  1. I think I'm better looking than Bono.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i ever had to choose, I'd choose you, David!!

    i love you, guitta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering as I read this post what David would say. :) I'm so glad that when I checked the comment section, I was not disappointed. I can see some similarity in the noses of the 2 gentlemen, but I think that I would have to have a look at them side by side, or at least person beside picture, which would mean that I would need to see David in person and compare the pictures of Bono. And if David is going to come all the way over here for me to compare, than I think that Guitta should go ahead and come to. We'll set it up after lunch--your lunch that is, I've already had mine and supper and put Isaiah to bed.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! You found my blog. And I'm thrilled that you got a calling card! We are 9 hours ahead of you, just remember that, or email me and we can try to work out a time. I love you!

    And the more that I look at these pictures, the more I can see David, but I still think that I need to make my final decision in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok... maybe I can see it in the first and the third picture. maybe. I think he'll have to grow his hair out a little more, get his ear pierced, wear rock-star clothes, and have the john lennon glasses.

    Hey, there's a web page where you can upload a picture and see which celebrity you look like the most.
    I think this is it:
    http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php

    ReplyDelete