Monday, October 22, 2007

at a loss for words

I don't have anything to say so I thought I would post a bunch of random pictures. How's that?


On a big boat in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico watching a song and dance show while we waited for our bartender to take our order for some yummy drinks.


My wonderful, fabulous God-send of a prayer group. We've been meeting together for a year now and I am so thankful for their friendships. Old picture though, because lady with the baby, Katie, has moved to Maryland and girl to the right of her, Megumi (Meg for short), is 6 mos. pregnant. But Laura Christel and I look the same.

Yes, I realize that this picture requires some explanation. Somewhere in that explanation are the words Harry Potter and book release and fanatics.



Cora's surrogate grandparents enjoying her rambunctiousness.

Cora at about 4 mos. old. She refused to pose for the camera.

3 comments:

  1. I love this post! I got to see you!!!!!!
    I'm glad that you and David enjoyed Isaiah's haircut video. Y'all are too sweet. :) Have a grand day, but you can't have Isaiah, we're pretty attached to him. Oh, but you can see him in July if you're home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the centaur picture makes me laugh so hard (still!). That was such a fun night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've searched all over the internet for the picture of my brother dressed as a centaur and now I've found it! No one told me to look here, i just found your page through Caroline's and have had a ball reading it. Anyway, Daniel said his pic was on his facebook but i couldn't find it there.

    ReplyDelete