Thursday, December 3, 2009

nightmare on spencer

I am not sure why I believe this but nightmares seem...well...childish. I rarely have them so when I do, I probably give them more thought than I ought. Last night, I had about 3 nightmares. The one that was most upsetting was where I went to a very large restaurant called arrozo de something (I remembered the name last night but my memory of the dream has become fuzzy). It was large enough that you could get lost in it. I was with some combination of cousins and friends. I decided to leave the baby because he was sleeping and I didn't want to wake him. We get to our next destination and I realize that he is over 30minutes away and anything could happen to him. Kidnapping! Crying with no one to hear! I went back as fast as I could and could find no trace of him. I was horrified and grieved to the core. I woke up upset and thought about waking David. It took me awhile to actually feel better. It was very real.

1 comment:

  1. hey there guitta, I have had these type of dreams every now and then since becoming a mamma. Oh, how awful they are, and they are so very real. I have already had one about Hutton, forgetting about him and not knowing where he was. It just tears your heart to pieces! Well, I just wanted to let you know, we love yall girl, kathleen

    ReplyDelete