Wednesday, July 15, 2009

3 years, 3 people, one who is 3 mos.






I'm gonna get a little gushy. I think I am allowed seeing as this is my anniversary. When I think about my husband my heart feels so full. I find him more handsome and sexy, more godly and patient, and just MORE of everything my heart desired. When we met, dated (briefly) and were married I knew that he was a gift from above. Every sweet thing he did I knew the Lord was winking at me saying, "Here, this is for you. I know what you desire, my Beloved. Seek no more crumbs--here is a feast!" However, unlike a feast, this gift keeps on giving. Unfolded before my eyes is a man who surprises me with his moral courage, his willingness to think outside the box when all around him are those who would never dare, his love for seeing others come to Christ, his devotion to me and our son. I never met a more amazing man. If you don't know him, you should. If you think me improved, you can thank him. If you think our son cute, it is due him. The good Lord, and eternal Husband KNOWS how to give good gifts. Thank you for these 3 years!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful you are so happy. David is wonderful, we knew that from the start! I remember your sweet wedding quite well and am thankful for your marriage today. Happy Ann'y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Guitta,
    That was such a sweet tribute to your husband - and my son! Thank you for putting it in words. I have always considered David as being very special, but God gave him a very special wife for which I thank Him.
    Much love, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I love seeing my friends happy, especially the friends that I love so much! I hope that you get to celebrate well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete