Tuesday, February 10, 2009

take advantage

My open house for Uppercase Living is ending on Thursday. Some of you could not make it but it is still ok for you to order. Just click on the link to the right which will take you to my website that has an online catalog. Look through and let me know what you want and I'll put in that order for you with all the others. This will save you shipping and handling. For those who came, you may want to peruse the online catalog because it has more options and categories that the in-hand catalog doesn't. Remember that if you think the prices are steep, they are great discounts with hosting an open house of your own. It is a great way to start your decorating while sharing these cool things with your friends while have some good fellowship.

I had a great time with all you guys that came. Thanks for making it out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment