Monday, May 12, 2008

happy birthday, cora godiva hogue!!!



One year ago today (May 13th) this 3lb fur ball was born and a month later walked right up to David's feet and chose us to take care of it. I am certain that the Lord whispered in this little critter's ear to come to us. We haven't regretted that decision yet. Our hearts are full of love for our rascal. She is part rascal, though, and part gentle depending on the hour. She is a wonderful part of our small family and we enjoy doting on her. I'm so glad the Lord gave us Cora because I think in some ways it is preparing us for a baby. We hope she has many more birthdays after this and we hope that truly all dogs go to heaven.



A couple of days ago I looked up the meaning of Godiva and found that it means "gift from God". How appropriate!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Cora! I hope you have lots of fun things to chew on.

    ReplyDelete