Thursday, February 7, 2008

digital nose-job

I took an old photo I'd found and decided to try and see what I would look like if I had the nose that I used to always dream of. So, the 1st pic is the real nose. The second one is my "new" one. What do you think?
David said he didn't like the "new" nose. I don't see anything wrong with it, but nonetheless I'm glad he likes the old nose. The chances that I would actually get a nose-job is slim to none. I'm allergic to pain, scared of risks, and don't have $10,000 or so to spend.


4 comments:

  1. i don't like it either. it's not proportional or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, not into cosmetic surgery. Totally unnecessary.

    BTW, we need to work on David's use of homonyms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your nose the way it is....Sometimes, I dream about that nose...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I hate to sound like everyone else (actually, that doesn't really bother me). I like YOUR nose. There, I conformed, but not because I felt pressured, just because I really do like your nose the way it is.

    ReplyDelete