Tuesday, January 22, 2008

playing hard to get


As a wonderful surprise for me, David told me that he is buying me a Nintendo DS lite. He already bought me a game (SuperMario for nintendo 64) and that is how he told me. I was excited. It seems like that is the best way to go as far game systems go because its light (as the name advertises) and doesn't take a lot of room. It seems perfect. Except for one thing, we can't find it anywhere. Before David told me he was buying it for me, he spent about 3 weeks looks for it with no avail. It is forever sold out and for some reason the Nintendo company only delivers a few at a time to all the stores. The only reason I can come up with for this is that Nintendo wants to keep this gadget a hot, in-demand, item. So, it might be a month or two before we actually get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment