Friday, May 11, 2007

no more pencils, no more books...

no more David's dirty looks (just kidding, love). David and I are gearing up for a summer o' fun. Not exactly sure of what "fun" will entail but we are looking forward to it all the same. We are also about to make some big purchases like a puppy, a bed (or sofabed-not sure yet), and perhaps a vacation. Each of these items, I might add, are way more expensive than I think they ought to be. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for good deals.

Other than the purchases, David will be writing his bestseller (you can do it, babe) and I'll be being crafty as I learn to sew curtains, and scrapbooking, and maybe writing some stuff myself.

By the way, scrapbooking has become my favorite new hobby. I am sure this sounds as if I am old and lonely. I'm neither! I love that scrapbooking requires creativity yet it is also something I can get immediate gratification with. Like mowing the lawn, I get to see the fruits of my labor right away. I wish other things in life were so easy to love....if anyone has any ideas on how to make doing dishes gratifying, let me know.

Oh, one last thing, I'm sure that in our "fun" plans we will be coming to a town near you. So, we hope to see you. Also, come see us. We would love it.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that "town near you" comment includes me! :):)
    love, Raquel

    ReplyDelete