Friday, March 23, 2007

in the beginning...

I would like to think that I could write down my blogs like those who masterfully pen (or type) their thoughts as though it were a well-written editorial. However, I know that my laziness will keep me from such lovely soliloquys (it takes some time to find the precise word) and what you will be left to read (if you are desperate) will be my ramblings...ramblings of an over-analytical therapist who from time to time fails to submit her thoughts to reality, much less the Most High God. You will be on the receiving end of sanctified and not-so-sanctified thoughts about anything on my mind.

I don't want this blog to be just a peek inside the mind of Guitta (as riveting and perplexing as that is) but also want it to be a means of keeping our beloved family and friends updated on our lives here in Jackson. When I say "our" I mean of course, my husband David and I. As soon as I figure out how to post pictures, I will put some on the blog of us (in case you forgot what we look like) and our place. I hope, in return, that you will be a regular visitor here and let me in on your thoughts as well.

9 comments:

  1. Guitta,
    I'm so glad that you will be doing this. I look forward to reading your ramblings and thoughts. Thank you for letting me know about your blog.

    Love,
    Cristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! I'm so pleased with you! Keep rambling, I'll be reading!

    love,
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guitta, I miss you so my friend. I didn't realize how used to seeing you I had become. I love your thougts of course and I love you so of course I would love to be a regular visitor of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Guitta,
    I love your idea! Keep rambling on ! I love to hear your ideas and thoughts. Congratulations on your Licence! I'm very proud of you cuz.
    Love Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally! I can now begin to understand how the mind of Guitta works. I love you, babe, and look forward to reading your well-penned thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited to read your wonderful thoughts!! Much love, Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Guitta,

    I look forward to sharing your thoughts and feelings. Thanks for all your support and prayers. Big hello to David! See you in LA in April...

    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guitta, glad you're blogging, girl. Get ole Dave to kick it in: he's slacking a bit. :-) Luv to ya both! J

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ya'll are so nice. It feels so good to be welcomed into the blogging sphere so well. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete